We manufacture a very extensive range of beads for fishing including sea fishing and floating beads. Our fishing beads are available in a wide variety of shapes, sizes and colours and mostly in a choice of rubber or HIPS (aka Supertough), to best suit the type of fishing or situation. Our full range of fishing beads includes:
- Microbeads: Designed especially for rig making and ideal for constructing fishing rigs and traces including trap snood swivels and booms on paternoster rigs. Available in HIPS or rubber and a wide range of colours including dayglow and illuminous.
- Oval Beads: Made from extra tough or supertough material, which will not shatter under pressure, these streamline oval beads minimise resistance during casting. The aerodynamic shape makes them especially suitable for beach fishing rigs for distance fishing. Available in two different sizes and a wide range of colours including dayglow and illuminous.
- Round Beads: Made from extra tough or supertough material, which will not shatter under pressure. Ideal for feeder rig making, bait stops, and attracting sight feeders plus general fishing rig making. Available in three different sizes and a wide range of colours including dayglo.
- Tulip Beads: Specially designed to hold swivels in place but release them if the lead becomes snagged creating safer semi-fixed lead rigs, the smooth flowing rounded design removes edges around the swivel that may cause the hook length to tangle. Available in black, dark red and dark green.
- Running Ledger Beads: Made from extra tough material, will not shatter under pressure. Ideal for carp & pike running ledger rigs & traces.
As a trade only sea fishing tackle supplier we only sell in bulk quantities. Therefore if you are a trade and wholesale customer please contact us for further details. Alternatively, please ask for our products at your usual fishing tackle suppliers.
No products were found matching your selection.